Homeopathy/Eye Health

I'm a 44 year old, african american who was a contact lens wearer for many years. Due to wearing contacts long term, my optometrist informed me that my eyes weren't getting enough oxygen. I opted to have Lasik surgery. It has been 12 years and I haven't had any vision problems and no dry eyes. Yet, my eyes are not white. My eyes tend to stay on the red side or less white. My eyes do not have a yellow hue. I've seen an ophthalmologist as well and my eyes are healthy. I live in an area with high humidity and heat and when the area reaches high temps, my eyes get even redder.  Can I get my eyes whiter? Is there anything I can do to maintain eye health? Thank you.

There are two homeopathic medicines that could be of help in your situation. You can take Ruta graveolens 30C, 4 pills twice daily; and instill 2 drops of Euphrasia (alcohol-free) eye drops, twice daily for a month. Let us see if you respond to these remedies. They are absolutely safe and should be of benefit. Some individuals tend to perpetually have red eyes due to a chronic lack of sleep. I hope you are sleeping enough. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.