Homeopathy/non secreting pituitary adenoma

Question
Dear dr,
Iam supraja, 33 yrs female from chennai, two years back I was diagnosed with pituitary macro adenoma almost 3 cm. It is a non secreting, one. So my prolactin is slightly high. Since the size is really big, my gynecologist has suggested not to conceive unless the tumor size is reduced surgically. Other than elevated prolactin, and irregular periods I do not ve any typical symptoms of pituitary adenoma like eye vision problems.
Kindly suggest me a homeopathic remedy before I could opt for sirgery.
Thank you very much for your time,

Supraja

Answer
Hello,
     Please chew 4 pills of Lapis alba 30C, thrice daily, for 2 months. Also, simultaneously take 15 drops of Thuja occidentalis Q (mother tincture), thrice daily, for the same time period. Thereafter, get investigated again to check if the tumor size has reduced. Please do keep me informed about your response to these medicines. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri