Homeopathy/non secreting pituitary adenoma

Dear dr,
Iam supraja, 33 yrs female from chennai, two years back I was diagnosed with pituitary macro adenoma almost 3 cm. It is a non secreting, one. So my prolactin is slightly high. Since the size is really big, my gynecologist has suggested not to conceive unless the tumor size is reduced surgically. Other than elevated prolactin, and irregular periods I do not ve any typical symptoms of pituitary adenoma like eye vision problems.
Kindly suggest me a homeopathic remedy before I could opt for sirgery.
Thank you very much for your time,

Please chew 4 pills of Lapis alba 30C, thrice daily, for 2 months. Also, simultaneously take 15 drops of Thuja occidentalis Q (mother tincture), thrice daily, for the same time period. Thereafter, get investigated again to check if the tumor size has reduced. Please do keep me informed about your response to these medicines. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.