Homeopathy/paralysis in left side

Question
Dear sir
My grandmother is paralysed in left side.she moving her right side properly but unless to move her left side unless to speak;open her eyes after sometimes doctors says no improvement so let her come their home but i know she have a power to live more doctor please give me ur valuable suggestion to treat her as soon as possible.i will be really thankful to u
Regards
Gagndeep

Answer
Dear Gagandeep,
         Please give your mother any preparation containing omega 3 fatty acids twice daily for a month. Also give her any allopathic preparation containing methycobalamin twice daily for a month. Please ask the doctor about the cause of her paralysis, i.e. whether it was due to bleeding (hemorrhagic) or decreased blood supply (ischemic). If it was due to a hemorrhage, give her Arnica montana mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water, thrice daily for a month. However, if it was due to ischemia, then please give her Gingko biloba mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water, thrice daily for a month. Also, along with either of the above, give her Gelsemium sempervirens 30C, 4 pills thrice daily; and Five-phos 3X, 4 tablets thrice daily for a month. Please massage the paralyzed limbs with a mixture of warm castor plus mustard oil for half an hour every day, and make her do passive exercises daily. Hopefully, this will produce improvement. Please do keep me informed. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri