Homeopathy/question

Question
AOA
sir meri abi shadi nahi hui aur jald shadi hone wali hai lakin me ne bahut ghalat kaam kiye hain jis ki waja se penis bahut chota aur timing zero hai plz ALLAH k waste koi aisi dawa batain jis se mera masla hal ho sake

Answer
Dear Asad,
         Please stop feeling guilty for no reason. Please increase your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grain cereals and pulses, curds, and water in your meals. Exercise regularly and pray daily. Just this much will help you to restore the dynamic equilibrium between your body, mind, and soul. On the homeopathic side, take Acidum phosphoricum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily; and 20 drops from a mixture of Agnus castus mother tincture and Withania somnifera mother tincture, in half a glass of water, thrice daily; for a month. As for your premature ejaculation, you will have to practice the start-stop-start technique to learn to control your orgasm and delay ejaculation. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri