Homeopathy/Effect of Homeopathy treatment

Hello Sir,

Past 10 years I am taking homeopathy medicine for Lucoderma treatment.
Now it is stable. I want to ask you -
a) Should I stop taking medicine or I should continue taking it lifelong.
b) though there is no side effect for homeopathy medicine but continues intake for years will not create any side effect?

Please reply.

Dear Narayan,
         Homeopathic remedies are absolutely safe and can be taken even lifelong. However, hasn't your condition improved? If there is a status quo in your condition, your doctor needs to do something about it. Once a patient improves, I usually tell my patients to stop treatment. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.