Homeopathy/A lot of pre cum

Hi dr.prasad,
I have a problem, which has affected me for last 5 yrs, i am 26 yr old male, 65kg, 5,9" ht unmarried, going to married next month.
When i see any erotic video or talk about sex, i started to have pre cum coming from my penis,and as much i see i have lots of drops/precum coming.. 1-2ml is a huge amount and i have that..
Secondly when i masturbate i have very little amount of semen coming out 1-2ml and quality is not so good.
Plz advice me medicines that this problem be cured and doesn't affect my married life afterwards.

Dear Nomi,
         Having a lot of precum is not a problem. On the contrary, it will ensure that your sexual intercourse will be pleasant and not painful, owing to proper lubrication. As for the quantity of semen, 1 to 2 ml is okay, if you tend to masturbate often. However, if still in doubt, please get your semen sample analysed. If everything is normal, you need not worry. You can start with Withania somnifera Q to nourish your sperms and increase your vitality in general. It is an excellent tonic. Take 15 drops in half a glass of water thrice daily for a month. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.