Homeopathy/sex time increase

Question
Dear Dr ,I am jeet. I am 26 years old. I am doing hand job from last 10 years on daily basic.write now I am facing lots of problem like1. it's not strong while having sex2. 30 second is maximum stay while havingsex3. Harmon is like water and it's small quantity4. my penis is normal 4 inc and 8.2 inc standerd.sir after six my marriage. I am really worry about it please help me to come out from this problems at increase my sex timing and Strong ness .sir plz also tell me if its create any problems to take baby.if yes plz provide me the solutionsplz plz sir help me.mail I'd :  

Answer
Dear Surojit,
         Please do not panic. Your problem is very common among youngsters who do not control their sexual desire. All that you need to do is to eat healthy and start exercising regularly. To increase your time before ejaculation, you can practice the start-stop-start technique. As for begetting a child, I don't think you should have any issues. Just in case there is a problem, you can consult an andrologist. He will be able to help you out. In the meanwhile, start off with Staphysagria 30C, 4 pills twice daily for 15 days. Thereafter, get back to me with your response to the remedy. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri