Homeopathy/Urethra

Question
Age 20, From Pakistan

Mere Peeshab ke raaste main buhut dino se takleef hay.
Mene Urethra ka X-Rays (fluroscopy) Karwaya to pata chala ke Peeshab ki Naali main
sukaran hay. Matlab Peshab ki naali choti hogay hay ya thori dab gai hay.
Jese pani ka pipe thora sa daba hua ho.

Mujhe doctor ne kaha ke Urethra se Instrument dal kar use kholenge.
par main aesa nahi karwana chahta aur Aelopathic me aesi koi dawa nahi jo mujhe thek kare.

Please ap mujhe koi aesi homeopathic medicine bata dein ke main thek hojaon. Thank you

Answer
Dear Muhammad Ateeq,
         Please take the following homeopathic medicines to try and improve the patency of your urethra: Clematis erecta 30C, 4 pills thrice daily; and Silicea 12X, 4 tablets thrice daily; for a month. Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day, and pass urine only when your bladder is feeling full, so that the urine comes out with more force, so as to dilate the urethral lumen naturally. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri