Homeopathy/ACL and PCL

Question
Hi Dr,

I had full tear of ACL and PCL on my right Knee in Apr 2015 and currently undergoing Homeopathy ( started medication from 16-Apr) medication. I am still using my brace ( removable cast). The initial treatment was to reduce swelling on the knee and from 20-May started medication for ligament healing. I have medicine for one more month ( end of Sep).

I am commuting to office and do my desk job with brace.

By end Sep will I have a good result or should I do some other treatment.

Answer
Dear Nandakumar, Since you are undergoing Homeopathic treatment, its better to give it a try.Follow the prescription and treatment course suggested by your Homeopath.
In addition to Homeopathy, you can assist the healing by taking a nutritious diet. Check your Vitamin D level and if its low, start a supplement.

Wishing good health!

Homeopathy

Dr.R.Saravanan.