Homeopathy/chronic dry eye and urethral stricture

respected dr.prasad,
chief complaints are listed below,

"i have dry eye since my birth and urethral stricture since 21,good health
1.buring in eyes(increases in ac room)
3.feels there is sands or hair inside eyes
4.produce sticky substance (corner of eyes)
5.sensitivity to light speacially sun light
6.inability to cry when emotionally stressed;
7.when i was 15.i had an unprotected intercourse with a prostitute someone older than me
but as i would musterbate excessively at that time i was like impotenced,however i completed the job
now the problems i have is listed below
1.acute burning sensation in morning
2.frequent urination after meal
Incomplete emptying of bladder
Decreased urine stream
4.Difficulty starting urine flow
5.spraying or double stream
6.i have to make my body forward during urination
7.have to put much effort to urinate

thirst: great thirst
bowel: have IBS for long time
sleep: i usually sleep after 4 am, cant sleep easily
dreams: sometimes very weird dream,sometimes good
mentality: always anxious,depression,headache(chronic)
sexual disorders:a little erection,specially in morning when time to urinate, low viscosity of semen,pre mature ejaculation (masturbating since childhood)
past history: serious anxiousness from 2011 to 2013 and still now.. typhoid and jaundice together at 10 years old,had ELECTRIC HEAt to nose months ago for chronic nasal block
family history: mother has back pain,sister has esthma, mom had a gynecological operation
please sir help me

Dear Shajal,
         Please take Cantharis 30C, 4 pills thrice daily (i.e. in the morning, afternoon, and evening) for a month. Also, take Medorrhinum 200C, 6 pills once every week at night for a month (For example, every Sunday night at bedtime). Let us see how you respond to this treatment protocol. Yours appears to be a case of a poorly treated venereal disease, which has lead to chronic inflammation of the urinary bladder, urethra, and prostate. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.