Homeopathy/cyst inside lower lip

Question
I am 40 years old male. for the last 02 months, a cyst inside my lower lip appears,in the beginning it is small but grows gradually to the size of gram then rupture.But it forms again and cycle goes on. It is painless but cause irritation inside mouth. Doctor has suggested minor surgery. would u please suggest any remedy?
my appetite is normal but have sever constipation problem. I avert spicy food as they cause burning in stomach and mouth.
Regards

Answer
Dear Qamar,
         First and foremost, please look out for a probiotic preparation that contains Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Saccharomyces Boulardii. This will help to improve your bowel flora and can by itself take care of your problem. On the homeopathic side, you can start with Mercurius solubilis 200C, 4 pills thrice daily for 15 days. Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day; and also increase your intake of fruits. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri