Homeopathy/information about medorrhinum cm and 200

Question
dear sir,
i have chronic urethral stricture,20 days ago i took one dose of medo cm
now am using thuja30 and cantharis 1x .. now am advised to take 10 pills of medo 200 once in a week, is it ok? how many days the medo cm contain effect in our body?

Answer
Dear Uday,
         Homeopathic medicines are safe; so, you need not worry about taking the medicine once every week. These medicines have the reputation of removing strictures, especially those that develop as a result of genitourinary infections. The effect of the medicine can easy last for a few weeks, but there is no harm in repeating it more often, if needed. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri