Homeopathy/information about medorrhinum cm and 200

dear sir,
i have chronic urethral stricture,20 days ago i took one dose of medo cm
now am using thuja30 and cantharis 1x .. now am advised to take 10 pills of medo 200 once in a week, is it ok? how many days the medo cm contain effect in our body?

Dear Uday,
         Homeopathic medicines are safe; so, you need not worry about taking the medicine once every week. These medicines have the reputation of removing strictures, especially those that develop as a result of genitourinary infections. The effect of the medicine can easy last for a few weeks, but there is no harm in repeating it more often, if needed. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.