Homeopathy/Itching and cuts in the anus

Dear sir Pranam,

Appetite is ok
Thrust is ok
Craving of spicy food
I am having the bad effects of masturbation as well
Sometimes I feel like very burden on head .
Irritation while talking to others

Last time you prescribed me staphysagria 30c but I couldn't take it because
I went to Hyderabad for fish medicine for asthma   
I am 25 years old boy and having problem in the anus while and after passing stool I feel cuts in the anus and sometimes I feel itching and I have a chronic constipation problem my stool comes in the hard form but the stool colour is Clay like my stool is not very thick it comes in parts .
Please suggest me a good medicine .

Dear Sushant,
         The itching and cuts in your anus are both caused due to hard stools. Please ensure that you drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Eat one small bowl of curds with your lunch and dinner, and increase your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables. Start off with Nux vomica 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for 15 days first. Thereafter, you may need another remedy. Do keep me informed about any improvement that you notice. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.