Homeopathy/about lucoderma

Hello Sir,

I am having lucoderma patches on left legs. From past 10 years I am taking homeopathy treatment. Now condition is stable. Should I stop taking medicine or should I continue taking lifelong? Are there any side effects if I continue treatment lifelong ?

Dear Narayan,

Leucoderma usually appears after a cut or injury to the skin - did that happen in your case? If it just appeared on its own, it is probably vitiligo, which is very similar.

Homeopathy cannot cause side effects. I wonder if you were using the same remedy and potency all these years or if the remedy is changed every once in a while. New remedies every month or so could speed up recovery. If you still have it then there is a blockage to healing that your homeopath should investigate and try different remedies for better results.

I hope this has answered your question!

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.