Homeopathy/memory power

Question
Hello sir i am 27 year old man  meritorious student i  have   poor concentration weak nemory lack of interest now i feel i have premature ejaculation and short irrection time this is because of i haf masturbate  10 year ago  
I  consulted psychiatrist they said this is not a disease  it is a normal behaviour  that not affect body and i realised that this is  mainly  due to my mental condition all that  occurs due to my thinking  but i want to some thing natural thing which cause i mentaly strong
Please guide me wha t would i can do naturally to rid off my condition thanks

Answer
Dear Rizwan,
Take a nutritious diet with lots of fruits, greens, veggies,nuts and legumes.
Check your Vitamin B12 and D levels.And supplement if levels are low.

You can try the Homeopathic remedy Acid phos in the 30c potency/ once daily for a week.

Wishing good health!  

Homeopathy

Dr.R.Saravanan.