Homeopathy/Stricture Urethra

I have been taking your medicines for past about 3 months ( Thuja 200 twice a week, silicea 6x and clematis 30 thrice a day).  I did not give you any feed back primarily because I wanted to give a full and prolonged sincere try to homeopathy for my problem. My regularity in taking medicines must have been at least 90%. Silicea was in the readymade form from SBH while other two medicines I used to buy from local homeo store in small amounts (about 15-20 days course). I have the following to report :- Itching and pus formation had substantially reduced, though pus like formation have started again lately, though in mild form, the smell is not that pungent as it used to be. I can see and feel that the urethra opening ( tip of penis)has widened, however, I can still feel the blockage of the passage somewhere near the base portion where it also pains while passing urine. I can also feel and touch the base portion where exactly it pains while passing urine.  Urine flow is erratic, sometimes the stream is quite satisfactory, other times it becomes narrow and weak again. While I am willing to live on with frequent urination, I don't wish to get to the situation of complete blockage and follow up surgery. I am quite satisfied with the progress over past 5 months or so since I started your medicines, however I feel the basic issue of dissolving the strictures need your further analysis and recommendations. Kindly suggest if I am to continue with same medicines for now or need any change. Regards, - Dash

Dear Dash,
         Since your problem has improved, but not resolved, I think it is time to step up the dosage. Please take Thuja 200C, every night now for a month, along with Clematis 200C thrice daily for the same period. Also, take Silicea 30X, 4 tablets thrice daily for a month. If this does not effect a cure, I will have to change your medicines. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.