Homeopathy/ACL PCL Grade III Tear and had homeo treatment

Hi Doctor,
I had ACL and PCL full tear (Grade III) in the month of April 2015. From 20-May-2015 onwards, I started Homeo medication and on 19-Sep-2015 I repeated MRI to see the current statuses.
My current MRI results shows like these
  Mid 1/3rd of Anterior cruciate ligament is not visualized
  Posterior cruciate ligament appears normal
  Features suggestive of grade 3 post traumatic chondropathy lesions involving central portion of patellar cartilage with resolved marrow oedema
  Features suggestive of grade1 tear of femoral segment of medial collateral ligament

Please let me know your inference on these findings and impression

Thanks in advance
Nandakumar Shenoy

Dear Nandakumar,
         It is very difficult to predict how well post-traumatic ligament tears will heal. In most cases, the posterior cruciate ligament heals better than the anterior one, owing to the differences in their weight-bearing. Are you symptomatically better, or do you still have any pain? If you are comfortable, you need not worry. However, if you still experience pain or sense some imbalance in the joint, your homeopath may have to review your case and decide as to what is to be done. The truth is that nature knows how to heal itself, and homeopathic remedies facilitate such healing; however, if a patient is an athelete or is always on the run, orthopedic correction using surgical interventions may become necessary. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.