Homeopathy/albumin in kidney

Question
Sir recently I have a pain in lower backside and abdomen.There is frequent urge to urinate and also during urinating there is a pain. I am feeling tired and uneasy . I have gone for urine test it suggested that I have a albumin in kidney. Kindly suggest with medicine.

Answer
Dear Sarika, you are welcome

Urine albumin is due to acute infection; therefore you should not worry about it. It will go by itself when the infection subsides. Due to paucity of symptoms it is not possible to prescribe a suitable homeopathic remedy for your condition. For this, you are advised to consult some local homeopath for detailed case taking and proper prescription.

Dr. Sultan Mahmud
29-9-2015

http://www.autism-psychiatry.com/  

Homeopathy

Sultan Mahmud