Homeopathy/TO ask tretment for vericocele

i am 23 year old male i am a vericocele in my left testes i found vericocele and less pain on both side there is a tretment for this problem in homeopathic please answer my question and which treatment i should do for vericocele.

Dear Manish,
         Varicocele is a very common problem and is seen in nearly a third of all males. You need not worry about the condition until and unless it starts causing discomfort or affects your fertility. Although surgery is the quickest way of resolving the problem, homeopathic medicines often help to shrink the veins; so, they are worth trying. You can chew Calcarea fluoricum 3X and Ferrum phosphoricum 6X, 4 tablets of each, thrice daily for 2 months. Along with these medicines, remember to wear a T-bandage or langot instead of your normal briefs. This will support your scrotum better. Also, avoid wearing jeans and tight-fitting trousers. Preferably wear cotton trousers only. Do not bathe with hot water or use steam-baths or saunas. Lukewarm water baths will do. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.