Homeopathy/hair problem

Question
scalp hair
scalp hair  
Hello sir i am  mbbs graduate doctor  i am 27 year old male and  i have thin and dry hair with premature greying of hairs also i have 2to 3 white hair in beard .my temporal and frontal  mainy hairs lost and i have mild baldness in this area and i also have hair fall problem
My father and grand father both of them have baldness
Now i want to know that.any thing available for me atleast for hair falling for rest of my hair and stop premature greying

Answer
Dear Rizwan,
         You seem to be suffering from typical male-pattern baldness. This condition is progressive in nature and cannot be reversed completely, as it is genetic in origin. You can try the following homeopathic medicines, whilst also ensuring that you are consuming adequate amounts of fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and curds:

Apply a mixture of Thuja occidentalis mother tincture in castor oil (15 ml mixed in 100 ml of castor oil) with your finger tips into your scalp near the roots of your hair. Leave this on for at least 2 to 3 hours before washing it off with any gentle shampoo.

Also, drink Sabal serrulata mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water, twice daily for a month. This is the homeopathic form of the famous herb saw palmetto that is known to decrease the activity of the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which majorly contributes to the manifestations of androgenetic alopecia (male-pattern balding). Please do keep me informed. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri