Homeopathy/hardness

Question
semen analysis
semen analysis  
sir mera ek masla hai sub kuch normal sex bi charta hai par harness nahi aati or agar aati bi to zayda time bad or ek 2 mint wapis loose par jata hai mujhe aisa lagta mere penis mai tissue phat gae ya ander koi sujan hai jo mehsus nahi hoti par andar hogi kyo k jub bi me nazla ki wajhe se antibiotic laita to penis mai kuch farq mehsus hota hai.
 par ye kaise pata chale ga k mere penis mai kya masla hai mene semen analysis Report karai sub theek hai par phir kya wajhe hai hardness na aane ki jb k mujhe sex bi sai charta hai.

Answer
Dear Sameer,
         You seem to be having a mild genitourinary infection, as is evident from your semen analysis. I suggest that you start taking 4 pills of Cantharis 200C and 4 tablets of Ferrum phosphoricum 12X, thrice daily for 15 days. Your erectile dysfunction will not be related to this infection. The cause of this problem is psychological in majority of the cases. Also, to ensure that you are fit, eat healthy and exercise regularly. If your problem persists, you may try Withania somnifera mother tincture, taking 15 drops in half a glass of water thrice daily for 15 days. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri