Homeopathy/high blood pressure

QUESTION: Hello doctor, my mother age is 45 year she is suffering in the high blood pressure my mother is worry about this disease, kindly recommend a schwabe homeopathic medicine for control the high blood pressure.
Kind regrds, sohail

ANSWER: Dear Sohail,
         You can give your mother Rauwolfia serpentina mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water thrice daily, if her blood pressure is uncontrolled. She should also restrict her salt intake to less than half a teaspoon per day. She must increase her intake of fresh fruits and vegetables and avoid red meat as far as possible. Regular walks are also recommended. Once her blood pressure normalizes, you can reduce the dosage of Rauwolfia. Thank you

QUESTION: Thanks for your reply, but doctor i think that this medicine Rauwolfia serpentina mother tincture may be not available in pakistan, could you recommend me schwabe homeopathy medicine which can i get easily form here.
Kind regards, Sohail

Dear  Sohail,
         Schwabe does manufacture Rauwolfia serpentina mother tincture. Please see if it is available in your country. However, if you need a patent preparation by the same company, you can try Viscum pentarkan, which is a specific preparation to treat hypertension. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.