Homeopathy/Mild BPH

Question
Dear Dr. Prasad,

11 months before i went for Ultrasound and I was diagnosed with mild BPH of 27.55 gms (3.3x4.3x3.7 CM) and doctor told no need for treatment. two days again went for ultrasound for some other purspose, but Dr. told me you have mild BPH of  31 GM (4.7x3.9x3.2 CM),
it means that my prostat size is rapidly increasing, Please need your kind advise on:

1- Are there homeophatic remedies which can shrink back the size of prostat?
2- What i can do to avoid further increase of prostate?

currently I am suffering below issue due prostat increase:

1- after urninating, a single drop of urine remains inside of the pipe, which flows after 5-10 mins of urinating.
2- I am feeling burning in my Penis during and after discharge when doing sex.
I need your expert opinion to start with a proper treatment.

Thanks

Answer
Dear Maiwand,
         I suggest that you drink enough water every day (8 glasses per day). Please start with Sabal serrulalta mother tincture, taking 15 drops in half a glass of water twice daily for a month. Also, take Ferrum phosphoricum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for a month, as I suspect that you may be suffering from mild inflammation as well, which may or may not be due to an infection. Let us see how you feel after taking these remedies. Do keep me informed about your condition. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri