Homeopathy/Pain in Testicles

Dear Sir,

I'm having pain in the left testicle from last few weeks, it's not a continuous pain. It comes n goes.

I consulted a Urologist, he checked everything and said there's no swelling or anything. He also asked me to do an Ultrasound Scan, even in that everything was normal. He said it's case of "Intermittent Torsion" where in the one of the testicles might have twisted and gone back to original position. He said if the pain increases and unbearable we might have to go for surgery.

He asked not to take any pain killers and advised to wear tight inners or langots.

Sometime of the day I feel weak, feverish or restless kind of thing mainly when i'm alone or not doing any work particularly during the 2nd half of the day. It's not like i feel complete giddy also, more of uneasiness. When the temperature was checked it came out to be normal. Temperature I got it checked on three different occasions and every time it was normal.

I also feel like i sweat little bit, but when I checked with others who were with me they said even they are also feeling sweating at that time. I also feel kind of more thirsty during this time.

Kindly advice me, I guess it's more to do with my thinking. Please advice as I'm about to get married in next two months, these things are making me more worried.

Awaiting for your kind advice and feedback.

Dear Vicky,
         Please wear supporters or langots, as advised  by the urologist. This will help you. Also, start taking Argentum nitricum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily, along with Ferrum phosphoricum 12X, 4 tablets thrice daily, for 15 days. Thereafter, tell me about any improvement that you experience. I will advise you accordingly. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.