Homeopathy/sperm come in urine

Hello doctor,
i have sperm leakage problem in urine and after urine, i have been long time did not do anything masturbation and i dont think also about sex, but i am feeling fatigue every time feel laziness, kindly recommend me medicine how can my disease remove.
regards, sohail

Dear Sohail,
         You could be suffering from some nutritional deficiency. I suggest that you take any multivitamin preparation that also contains zinc and selenium for a period of one month. You can also take the homeopathic remedy Acidum phosphoricum 30C, taking 4 pills thrice daily for a month. You should respond to this treatment protocol. Please do keep me informed. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.