Homeopathy/sperm come in urine

Question
Hello doctor,
i have sperm leakage problem in urine and after urine, i have been long time did not do anything masturbation and i dont think also about sex, but i am feeling fatigue every time feel laziness, kindly recommend me medicine how can my disease remove.
regards, sohail

Answer
Dear Sohail,
         You could be suffering from some nutritional deficiency. I suggest that you take any multivitamin preparation that also contains zinc and selenium for a period of one month. You can also take the homeopathic remedy Acidum phosphoricum 30C, taking 4 pills thrice daily for a month. You should respond to this treatment protocol. Please do keep me informed. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri