Homeopathy/advice regarding homeopathy

Hello sir i am mbbs graduate andand i peparing for radiology  this is for my earning purpose but i am very interetsed in homeopathy and i want to practice homeopathy after my completion of radiology course for humanity pupose that by i want to know how to start learning homeopathy.
I am very well learnt about clinical diagnosis differential diagnosis and  clinical patholigical view of diseases i required home pharmacology  which drug and how to prescribe right potency of drug .
Kindly guide me how to learn basics and any video audio and any book for homeopathy which can help me

Dear Dr. Rizwan,
         To understand the basics of homeopathy, you must read the organon of medicine by Dr. Hahnemann, the father of this science. Also, William Boericke's materia medica is the most important basic book on homeopathic pharmacology. These two books along with The Principles and Practice of Homeopathy by Dr. Dhawale will help you to prescribe fairly well. Once you clear your concepts, you can probably buy any homeopathic software, as that will give you access to hundreds of books and repertorization techniques at a low cost. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.