Homeopathy/to gain weight

Sir I m very thin please suggest me some medicine to gain weight. Main bahut khata hoon phir bhi mera health nhi lagta hai. Kuch dabai bataye. Mera weight 56 kg, age 20 year.

Dear Roy, you are welcome.

I think you have ideal weight. Adding more fat to your body will cause numerous health issues and make your life difficult. Through the internet, you can easily calculate your “Body Mass Index” for your satisfaction. However, if you are not gaining weight in spite of excessive eating, then its cause should be ruled out. You are advised to go to some good hospital for proper checkup. Afterward, you can have the treatment of your choice.

Best wishes,

Dr. Sultan Mahmud

Sultan Mahmud

I can answer all questions regarding treatment of mental, emotional, and physical diseases by homeopathy.

I have treated a variety of patients, like acute and chronic cases, cardiac patients, cases of advanced pathology, and psychiatric patients.

I have self published six books on homeopathy.

Government recognized Diploma in homeopathy, D.H.M.S. and I am a registered homeopathic practitioner.