Homeopathy/hair problem

Question
Hello  i am 28 year unmarried madical graduate i have  very much frustrated  regarding my greying hair thinning and dry hair .
I just want to whichever  my head hair intact should remain black  soft and  should not fall because  already my ennough hair fallen out and i have mild bald area in temporal and frontal aspect.
Now my hair rough thin dry and lots of white hair.
Constitutional symptoms -
  Mind - sound shy person easily irritated low self confidence hard working person
  Eating habbit-- very fast eating food
         Cold and sweet food like more ved food prefer
    Sleep - sound sleep
     Wether - dry and slight warm environment like
Bowel habit - regular no constipation
Genetics-- my father grand father have full baldness
I just want to my remaining hair must be black not tend to fall how i can care this

Answer
Dear Dr. Rizwan,
         Please apply a little of a mixture containing 15 ml of Thuja in 100 ml of coconut oil every day about 2 hours before washing your hair. Internally, take Sabal serrulata mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water thrice daily for a month. this should help to arrest the hair loss. What you have is androgenetic alopecia, which is a progressive condition that is inherited. So, I'm afraid, you will lose your hair sooner or later. all that you can do is to try and delay the balding process. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri