Homeopathy/Premature Ejaculation

Question
Dear Sir,
My age is 26, I got married recently a month ago. I am unable to do sex due to premature ejaculation. I got transparent drops and my penis get loose. I have consulted a local homeo doc in my area he has suggested me.

Sulphur 30 2 drops in Breakfast 15 mins before
Conium 30 2 drops in Evening 15 mins before
Graphite 30 2 drops in Dinner15 mins before

AcidPhos Q 10 drops 3 times between meal.

Kindly advise Should i start to take the medicines? Will I dont get any side effect?

Kindly advise I will be grateful. Thank You.

Answer
Dear Zohaib,
         You do not need to take so many medicines. Your premature ejaculation will most probably be the result of hyperexcitability and the erectile dysfunction may be due to performance anxiety. First and foremost, get comfortable with your wife, and stop worrying about the sexual act. Indulge in foreplay, so that the intimacy increases, and do not hurry with the act. In a few days, you will be have satisfactory sex. Please start with Lycopodium clavatum in 30C potency, taking 4 pills thrice daily for a month. Please do keep me informed. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri