Homeopathy/sex problem

Question
QUESTION: Sir my age is 20 years, Sir mera problem ye hai ki jab main apne girlfriend se baat karta hoon phone pe to mera penis se pani pani (chipchipa jaisa) nikalte rehta hai, aisa tab bhi hota hai jab main usse physically milta hoon tab bhi. Physically milke baat karta hoon tab bhi , aur jab kiss karta hoon tab bhi,  Iski matra kuch jyada Hi hai jisse mera under ware geela ho jata hai aur jab sex karta hoon tab bhi turant mera sperm geer jata hai main bahut paresaan hoon please suggest me some medicine please . main masterbute nhi kar rha hoon 1mahine se.... Please sir...... Help me.....

ANSWER: Dear Subrata,
         You are perfectly normal. The thin sticky secretion that you see on getting aroused is the precum, which is a mixture of the prostatic secretion and mucus. It is the body's natural lubricant to make sex pleasurable. Please do not worry about it. Since, you say that your ejaculate prematurely, I suggest that you practice the start-stop-start technique to develop better control over your orgasm. You can also take Lycopodium 30C, 4 pills twice daily for 15 days, to reduce your performance anxiety. Thank you.

QUESTION: Thank you sir, sir please suggest me some medicine for Premature ejaculate (PE). PLEASE SIR.......

Answer
Dear Subrata,
         The same medicine Lycopodium will also help to treat your premature ejaculation too, as this problem has a very strong psychological component in its development. If 30C does not help to the desired extent, we will gradually increase the potency of the medicine. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri