Homeopathy/tremor remedy

Question
I am suffering from tremor in right hand and trunk for the past 3 years. The tremor gets intensed while holding and worse during public speaking. Kindly let me know if there is a remedy in alternative medicine and if you can suggest medicine or expert in coimbatore for this problem.

Answer
Hello,
     Do you have a family history of tremors? Some patients have this as a benign problem; whereas others have an underlying pathology that gives rise to the symptom. Have you been diagnosed by a neurologist? If not, please consult one, as the cause of the problem should be ascertained before attempting to treat it. In the meanwhile, you can start off with Lolium temulentum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily; and Five-phos 3X, 4 tablets thrice daily, for a month. This should help you to some extent. Please do get back to me with the neurologist's opinion, so that I can help you better. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri