Homeopathy/about buttock and knee pain

Question
Hello sir i have  consulted to you about my mother knee and waist pain  and given calcarea flouricum .
Now i 90% sure this is sciatica case because many drug for pain like colocynth‚ hypericum perforatum ‚b. Alba  used but didnt get relief  now pain persist in waist which is extending back of right thigh and knee please suggest about same clinical thing.

Answer
Dear Dr. Rizwan,
         If these drugs haven't helped her, please try giving her Guaicum officinale 1M, 4 pills thrice daily for 15 days. This will reduce the pain a little, but she will have to do bending exercises to reduce the nerve entrapment and thereby experience longstanding relief. Also keep her permanently on Calcarea fluoricum 3X, 4 tablets thrice daily to strengthen her bones, muscles, ligaments, and joints. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri