Homeopathy/Foot Drop after sitting down for 3 hours

Question
This inquiry is for my sister , she has had a left foot drop since a week , allopathic medicines have not helped a bit. She has taken gabamine and neurobione since 5 days after consultation with allopathic person.
Age 21 years
No history of DM / HTN / Asthma / Surgery
It was only after a period of brief squatting that she was unable to feel the front of her leg (shin) and was not able to dorsiflex her left ankle .It is affecting her gait now.
there are no -  Any associated complaints,Appetite/ Thirst troubles,Cravings/Aversions, Bowel/ Bladder problem,  Dreams, Sexual disorders, Past history of diseases/ surgery, Family history of diseases/surgery.
Sleep disturbance - has been a bit agitated since loss of a dear one a year back
Mentality/Temperament - quiet by nature and excellent in studies
Kindly give your opinion and I request consultation.

Answer
Dear Doctor,
         He problem seems to be circulatory problem that has given rise to the neurological deficit. Please give her the following medicines for 15 days:
Any preparation containing methycobalamine (vitamin B12) thrice daily,
Arnica mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water, thrice daily,
Plumbum metallicum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily, and
Five-phos 3X, 4 tablets thrice daily. Physiotherapy after massaging warm castor oil over the region is also equally important. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri