Homeopathy/Homosexual inclinations/ porn induced ED

Question
Hi doctor.I am a 27 year old male.a medical doctor.i ve suffered from homosexual atractions since i was a child although i have never practiced sodomy myslef.I have almost never felt attraction towards women.as a child i was effiminate,but i dont behave womanly anymore.

i am also addicted to homosexual porn for the past 15 years.now i have porn induced erectile dysfunction as well.i cannot get erect or maintain erection without watching gay porn. Idea of getting intimate with a person of opposite or same gender does not cause erection. I have been trying for so many years to quit watching porn and be straight but of no avail.i have read there is treatment mentioned by some authors of homeopathic medicine for these issues. I want to get married to a girl and lead a normal life. Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.(p.s i dont believe in the notion of homosexuality being natural and accepting it as part of ones life)

Answer
Hello,

There are many conditions which have been altered/treated with homeopathy which were labelled 'incurable' or 'normal' by allopathic medicine.

In homeopathy, There are many medicines that cover some of the symptoms you mentioned (at least 30), but the final selection of remedy will depend upon your overall personality, disposition, likes-dislikes and several other factors. Plus a case has to be managed with proper follow-ups and ascertain the progress and responsiveness or lack of.

AI suggest you work with a good homeopath for this issue and take their treatment diligently.

best wishes

Homeopathy

Aryev P. Bhardwejj