I am suffering of Azoospermia. A year ago i did semen analysis and i found there is 0 sperm count. then i consulted a Urologist and he suggested me for certain hormone test. In which everything is normal. And then he give me certain aloopathy medicines for one month and did semen analysis. but again the result was zero. he the suggested for testicular biopsy. But I haven't did it.
Is there any other option in homeopathy to cure my problem or i have to testicular biopsy.

Dear Vinu,
         Azoospermia can occur due to several reasons. Homeopathy may help to stimulate your testes to start producing spermatozoa again. Please take the following medicines:
Syphilinum 200C, 6 pills every Sunday night for a month,
Aurum metallicum 3X, quarter teaspoon thrice daily (if in powder form) or 1 tablet thrice daily (if available as tablets), and
Argentum nitricum 30, 4 pills thrice daily for a month. After this period, please get your semen analysis done again to check your sperm count. please do keep me informed. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.