Homeopathy/Sero-negative spondyloarthropathy

Hello Dr. Parasad I am Aamir from Pakistan. May age is 43 years, married with three children. I am a patient of Sero-negative spondyloarthropathy since Dec, 2006. The allopathic medicines (mostly are pain killer) given to me its relieve my pain only temporarily. I have to take them for life time without any hope of cure. I also use Homeopathic medicine (as advice by H Dr. name of medicines he didnt tell me) for two years but no result. Nowadays i have morning stiffness, continues pain in all joints, and pain increase when i rest or sleep.   
Can you help me in this regard through homeopathic treatment ?

Dear Aamir,
         It is now well established that all autoimmune disorders have a very strong psychic element. Therefore, you will have to learn to relax mentally and face life's vicissitudes in a more ambivalent manner. On the basis of your symptoms, I would recommend Rhus toxicodendron 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for a month, as a specific. If you want me to try to treat you constitutionally, you will have to give me more information about yourself on the basis of the questionnaire that I have provided on the website. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.