Homeopathy/Sinus

Question
QUESTION: Hi Dr.,
I have sinusitis since my childhood, now am 36. Repetitive washing of hair/ consumption of cold stuff/ direct ac,fan air on the head, excessive dust - all these cause sneezing and cold/cough. Also, have mild breathlessness occasionally.
Could you please prescribe homeopathic pills for the same.
Thanks in advance.
Philip

ANSWER: Dear Philip,
         As a specific, you can start with Arsenicum album 30C, 4 pills thrice daily; and Kalium muriaticum 6X, 4 tablets thrice daily; for 15 days. Please keep me informed about your response to this treatment. Thank you.

QUESTION: Hi Dr., It didn't work well with me. I still have sneezing and heaviness of head. Also, chest congestion with occasional breathlessness. My nose is partially blocked and expels phlegm. Could you please prescribe pills. Regards, Philip

Answer
Dear Philip,
         I would like to increase the potency of Arsenicum album before prescribing any other medicine. Please take it in 200C potency, taking 4 pills thrice daily for 15 days. Let us see how you respond. Thereafter, I will decide whether a change of remedy is required. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri