I have sinusitis since my childhood, now am 36. Repetitive washing of hair/ consumption of cold stuff/ direct ac,fan air on the head, excessive dust - all these cause sneezing and cold/cough. Also, have mild breathlessness occasionally.
Could you please prescribe homeopathic pills for the same.
Thanks in advance.

ANSWER: Dear Philip,
         As a specific, you can start with Arsenicum album 30C, 4 pills thrice daily; and Kalium muriaticum 6X, 4 tablets thrice daily; for 15 days. Please keep me informed about your response to this treatment. Thank you.

QUESTION: Hi Dr., It didn't work well with me. I still have sneezing and heaviness of head. Also, chest congestion with occasional breathlessness. My nose is partially blocked and expels phlegm. Could you please prescribe pills. Regards, Philip

Dear Philip,
         I would like to increase the potency of Arsenicum album before prescribing any other medicine. Please take it in 200C potency, taking 4 pills thrice daily for 15 days. Let us see how you respond. Thereafter, I will decide whether a change of remedy is required. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.