Homeopathy/Stomach

Question
QUESTION: Dear Dr. Prasad,

Last year you had prescribed me ARS ALB 30, KALI SULPH 30 for my Asthma and Indigestion problems.

I took those medicines for nearly 3 months. I felt better.

But to keep my digestive system proper I have to stick to very simple food like Dal, Rice, Sabji, Khichdi only. Iam not able to digest rich food like wada, dhokla, cake, pastries, chips, etc. If i eat, I get frequent loose stools.

Recently I heard about astrological homoeopathic remedies. If you feel worth can you please find astrological remedy for me or my constitutional remedy.

My Date of Birth is 06.10.1971
Time : 10.30 a.m

Ashish

ANSWER: Dear Ashish,
         The biochemic remedy Natrum phosphoricum 6X should suit you, based on your zodiac sign. Take 4 tablets thrice daily for 2 months. In order to increase your tolerance to other foods, eat a big bowl of curds with a large banana daily. Also, continue eating the offending foods in small quantities every day, so that your body gets used to them. Thank you.

QUESTION: Thank you doctor for your prescription. I have started with NAT PHOS.

I have one doubt. My stomach is lactose intolerant. Will I be able to digest curd as suggested by you ?

Regards

Ashish

Answer
Dear Ashish,
         Yes, you will be able to digest curds. Start off with a smaller quantity at first and then gradually increase the amount consumed. Further, lactose intolerant people have more trouble with milk, but can tolerate curds to some extent, because the latter has large amounts of lactobacilli. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri