Homeopathy/Continuation to earlier query of Leg Numbness and Burning of Right Leg

Question
QUESTION: Dear Doctor
The Medicine advised by you have worked very well for me, as well as exercise has got me back to almost normal state as earlier. The earlier post for reference:
http://www.allexperts.com/user.cgi?m=6&catID=3400&expID=74095&qID=4915107

At times I do feel some uneasiness on either leg but its short lived. I am continuing with Calcarea Fluorica 3x. Meanwhile I feel a lot of uneasiness due to gastric. Kindly advice something for the same.
Thanking you
Atul Godhwani

ANSWER: Dear Atul,
         Please start with Natrum phosphoricum 6X, 4 tablets thrice daily to tackle your stomach complaints. Please continue with Calcarea fluoricum as usual. Thank you.

QUESTION: Dear Docter,
Thank you very much. I am continuing with the medicines. Recently due to Physio, my lower back started paining but lasted for a few days. Since then I am normal and sometimes feel weakness in my legs. Usually this happens on a stressed day. But at times when I get up in the morning, the feeling is there the moment I get off from the bed. As the Physio has been more advance recently, I usually need a day to recover, it makes me feel weak. After any exercise I need a a day or two to be completely fine or else feel lethargic the whole day. Any additional medicine to tackle the weakness thing.
Thanks

Answer
Dear Atul,
         You seem to be showing signs of easy fatigue. This is often due to micro-deficiencies, which is referred to as 'hidden hunger.' I suggest that you increase your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables. If required, you could opt for a short course of a multivitamin preparation for a month or so. However, I am a big fan of natural rather than artificial supplementation. Do keep me informed. In case your problem persists, I will prescribe another remedy for you. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri