Homeopathy/diabetese and their complication

Question
hello sir my self rizwan khan mbbs medical practitioner in mp recently my near and dear one have diagnosed diabetese type2 he is around 42 year old  slightly oberweight and sedintary life style.
i want to know that by  homeopathy  can we  cure this recently diagnosed disease because in allopathy we have nothing like cure in diabetese only life style modification and oral drugs and insulin.
i have some patients who thinks that they might be suffer with diabetese because their genetic inheritence so what could we do for this type patient usually i recommend exercise yoga and chabge in food stuff but i want to know how we deal naturally with this disease

Answer
Dear Dr. Rizwan,
         Type 2 diabetes is known to be a lifestyle disorder. Hence, it is always advisable for such patients to exercise, shed weight, and follow a diabetic diet. Homeopathic treatment can bring about a spontaneous cure in some cases; however, if the sedentary lifestyle and faulty eating habits continue, the plasma glucose is bound to increase again. It should be remembered that in most of these patients, it is the development of insulin resistance, due to a sedentary lifestyle, which triggers the hyperglycemia. This forces the Beta cells of the pancreas to overfunction and gradually burn out, thereby leading to insulin deficiency much later. Please ask this patient to opt for constitutional homeopathic treatment under any good homeopath close to his or her house. To know more about managing diabetes naturally, I suggest that you should read the book on reversing diabetes by Dr. Julian Whitaker. Acupuncture is another good option. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri