Homeopathy/Homeopathic medicine for cold and cough for a 5 year old child

Hi Dr.,
My 5 year old son keeps catching cold with sneezing and a blocked nose. He has occasional coughing as well.
He is 5 years old and weighs 14 kgs.

Dear Philip,
         As a specific, I would recommend Arsenicum album 200C, 4 pills thrice daily for a week, whenever he has a cold. However, to raise his immunity in general, you can give him Munistim, a patent homeopathic product by Schwabe India company, which works well in boosting the body's defenses naturally. Another safe product is Septilin, an ayurvedic patent preparation by Himalaya. Either of them will help him out. Please ensure that he eats healthy food and stays active like all children of his age. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.