Homeopathy/mind energy and will power

Question
Hello sir  i am  very.much concern with willpower bacause i want  to vanished and ridoff my some bad habbits  and want good descent person for all the mankind for this i need positive mind energy strong will power and good counselling.As i am medico i fullfilled my counselling need but i need some thing natural to boost mind energy and willpower.
As i know homeopathy helps in every field of  life thats by iam very much sure homeopathy have something for me.( i have no control on general things my mind knows that this is wrong but i performed that work‚ my concentration on meaningfull work disastrous‚ )

As current scenario in world i saw that many people have this problem with exaggerated form and some addtional features what i can do to overcome this

Answer
Dear Dr. Rizwan,
         You are most likely to benefit from the use of Bach flower remedies, an offshoot of homeopathy. I would recommend a combination of Crab apple, White chestnut, and Walnut for you. You can take 5 drops, from their mixture in equal proportions, in 2 teaspoons of water thrice daily for a month. Please do let me know how you feel. Also, meditation is the best way of developing mind control, the simplest form being chanting of God's names mentally. For example, some of my Mohammedan friends chant 'Ya Ali' or 'Allahu Akbar' or 'Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Rahim' in addition to their daily Namaz. You can try meditating for at least 10 minutes every day. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri