Homeopathy/about nightfall problem

i m a 22 yr male. i am suffering from nightfall problem. from past 2 years i frequently undergoes nightfall(3-4)days sometimes twice a night  without any erotic dreams. i indulge in no sex or masturbation. previously it use to happen 1 or 2 twice in a month.due to this i feel weakness in my body.

and if you are going to suggest me dioscorea 30 so can you please tell me where to buy that bcoz i cant fint that anywhere. thanks

Dear Zaildar,
         You should be able to get Dioscorea from any homeopathic pharmacy. This is indeed the best remedy for your symptoms. You should preferably take in the 30C potency thrice daily for a month or so. Another remedy that may also be helpful is Zincum metallicum, which can also be taken in the same potency and dosage. You can try contacting, asking them if they can dispatch these medicines for you. They have an online payment gateway. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.