Homeopathy/Stomach problems

QUESTION: Dear Dr. Prasad,

I get motion only once in 3-4 days, which is very hard and difficult to pass, or I get frequent loose stools.

So it is like constipation alternates diarrhea. Also I don't feel hungry in the morning and night, only in the afternoon I feel little bit hungry.

In 24 hrs only once I feel like eating. My digesting power is extremely bad.

Please suggest a remedy. NAT PHOS is not working.

ANSWER: Dear Ashish,
         Please provide more details about your dietary and exercise habits. I will be able to guide you better with this information. In the meanwhile, start with Nux vomica 30C, 4 pills thrice daily, for 15 days. Thank you.

QUESTION: Dear Dr. Prasad,

Morning I do pranayam for 10 min.
Breakfast 7 a.m-one phulka chapati with jam. Then leave for office at 7.45

10.15 a.m & 11.30 a.m Tea in the office.

1.30 p.m Lunch-2 chapati with Sabji or only Daal Rice

Again 4.30 Tea time.

Reach home at 8 p.m. Dinner at 9 p.m which is again 2 chapati with Sabji or only khichdi with Sabji.

Water intake is only 4 glasses in a day.

Right now my problem is loss of appetite, no motion for 3 to 4 days. Then extremely hard stool. At times frequent loose stools.

I will start with Nux Vom 30 as suggested by you. Any other remedy to be taken, please tell me.

Dear Ashish,
         There are a few changes that I would recommend in your lifestyle, which will help to treat your complaints. First and foremost, have a bowl of fresh fruits twice daily. Your meals should also consist of a bowl of curds and a big bowl of veggies twice daily. Preferably eat chappatis made of mixed flours of wholegrain cereals and pulses. Start jogging for about 15 minutes twice daily, either outside or on the spot at home; and do Kapalbharti pranayama to stimulate your digestive organs. Increase your intake of water to eight glasses per day. Take Nux vomica as suggested by me earlier. You should feel better soon. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.