Homeopathy/Crainophyingioma

Question
In May 2015 my daughter started complaining of occasional headaches. Later in November the headaches were regular on a daily basis. She used to wake up crying from her sleep complaining. We took her to a neurosurgeon and he suggested an MRI. Initial MRI suggested a cyst/crainophyingioma tumor.

She went through trans nasal trans sphenoidal surgery in Jan 2016 in which they decompressed the cyst snd removed as much as they could. The biopsy report cameback negative for cranioparingioma and suggested ratkhes cyst or ptuitary adenoma. Also the fluid cytology report and biopsy report came back negative for maligancy.

Starting March 2016 she started complaining again of head aches. We consulted a neurologist and he requested an MRI. Which shows another cyst suggestive of crainophyingioma tumor. I would like to know if there is treatment for this tumor in homeopathy. If yes then can u suggest a good homeopathic doctor who has a good track record in treating these tumors. I am attaching the mri reports and a couple of mri images. Your prompt response is highly appreciated.  PS my daughter is now 5 yrs old

Answer
I am so sorry to hear about your little girl's ordeal, Irfan,

To begin please read this information on the type of tumor she has: http://learninggnm.com/SBS/documents/brain.html#Pituitary_STH

In holistic medicine we seek explanation for a problem not only by observing the results (tumor) but also digging deeper for possible causes that are not an injury, not a poisoning or other abnormality in body functions.

If you read the article above you will see that some of the causes for the appearance of tumours are daily stress and the specific theme of the problem causes different reactions in the body. In this case, the original stress trauma is feeling "too small" to deal with something at home or school. If you read carefully the conflict themes perhaps you can relate them to the child's personality or continuous source of emotional distress.

The body will try to help resolve a stressful situation by changing the way it works. In this case, it may be trying to strengthen the pituitary gland by creating more cells, in order to allow it to secrete more hormones to make the child"stronger" so she can deal with the problem.

There are many homeopathic remedies that can be used to shrink growths, cysts, tumours.
In India, the homeopath famous for his work on cancer is Dr. Ramakrishnan. This is his website: http://www.drramakrishnan.com

To successfully resolve this situation you can use homeopathic remedies to shrink the tumor. But if you don't look closer and resolve the child's continuous distress, the body will produce more tumours. The reason why the tumor grew again is because it was forcefully reoved with surgery before her body was ready to let it go - e.g. her body still believes it needs a stronger  pituitary gland that can help the child grow "bigger" so that she can then overcome her distress.

I hope this helps!
Ati

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)