Homeopathy/Dev delays

Dear dr
My grand daughter is 3
She eats playss and sleeps well
Says a few nursery rhymes.alphabets numbers etc
But not sentences,her name or her needs
Hearing is ok
Pls addvise

Dear Nasreen, you are welcome

There are so many factors that contribute in the development of the child, e.g., diet, diseases, environment, genetic makeup, lack of proper attention etc.

The child has remembered rhymes, numbers and alphabets and she can say all these, but why she cannot say the simple sentences, he name or express her needs? There must be some communication gap, i.e., she is not getting due attention. Family members should talk with her all the time and encourage her to remember and say new things. By doing this you can see the progress within days and weeks.

You should also take her to some child specialist to evaluate her health and diet problems etc.

Best wishes,

Dr. Sultan Mahmud

Sultan Mahmud

I can answer all questions regarding treatment of mental, emotional, and physical diseases by homeopathy.

I have treated a variety of patients, like acute and chronic cases, cardiac patients, cases of advanced pathology, and psychiatric patients.

I have self published six books on homeopathy.

Government recognized Diploma in homeopathy, D.H.M.S. and I am a registered homeopathic practitioner.