Homeopathy/Follow up

Question
I'm sorry if my last response was a little harsh. This has been very frustrating for me. It's just that your first message asked for more information so you would look up a more precise remedy. That's what I was expecting and was why I was disappointed. I hope you can and will help.
My best,
Michael

Answer
I know. I was not offended.
The reason I directed you to my site was because I could probably do better one on one. I have a way to select remedies that is more involved than giving advice on an open forum. As you can imagine, this is not a place to offer treatment, just suggestions, as a public service, so we try to help as much as we can with general advice.

When you told me your story, I realized that there is more to your foot pain than just bone or muscle problems (that have not even been clearly diagnosed at this point), which means it is more emotional than physical and in that case we have to work in a different way and I can't do that with a general suggestion.

Try the remedies I wrote about and if there is a specific feeling you have let me know. I have a sense you may feel trapped and perhaps a bit burned out, because you want to be there for others and taking care of yourself seems to go counter to that.

Warmly,
Ati

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)