Homeopathy/Haedache with earache n fever

I am 50 years old , i  had high fever with hammering headache, on 29th april 2016 , i took Arsenic alb 200 and on sunday, ie, on the 3rd day took Belladona 1m , was better on the 5th day, but developed severe rightside earache with burning on the top of my head , and no appetite,Finally, went to an Allopath and he said i had a nerve problem and asked to take Ultracet, but i dint take it , and took Mag phos 1m, which is helping me , though i dont have any fever now, but still burning on top of my centre of the head is there. Doctor , please advise asap,
Thanking You , B. Shankar

You seem to be suffering from a neuralgia, which may or may not be related to the infection that you suffered from. In any case, it would be advisable to try Spigelia 200C, 4 pills thrice daily for a week. Please keep me informed about your progress, so that I can choose your second prescription accordingly. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.