Homeopathy/Haedache with earache n fever

Question
I am 50 years old , i  had high fever with hammering headache, on 29th april 2016 , i took Arsenic alb 200 and on sunday, ie, on the 3rd day took Belladona 1m , was better on the 5th day, but developed severe rightside earache with burning on the top of my head , and no appetite,Finally, went to an Allopath and he said i had a nerve problem and asked to take Ultracet, but i dint take it , and took Mag phos 1m, which is helping me , though i dont have any fever now, but still burning on top of my centre of the head is there. Doctor , please advise asap,
Thanking You , B. Shankar

Answer
Hello,
     You seem to be suffering from a neuralgia, which may or may not be related to the infection that you suffered from. In any case, it would be advisable to try Spigelia 200C, 4 pills thrice daily for a week. Please keep me informed about your progress, so that I can choose your second prescription accordingly. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri