Dear Dr. Prasad,

Last 2 days iam getting terrible pain in the anus after passing stools. There is no bleeding and stools are also not hard. But still it pains a lot.

I was taking Nux Vom 30 as prescribed by you. Kindly suggest a remedy at the earliest.

Dear Ashish,
         If you have soft stools and yet have pain in the anus, you are most probably suffering from proctitis. Please take Acidum nitricum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for a week. You should be better. Please increase your daily intake of curds to at least a medium-sized bowl every day and avoid nonvegetarian food, alcohol, and spices for at least 10 days. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.