Homeopathy/Indigestion

Question
Dear Dr. Prasad,

Last 2 days iam getting terrible pain in the anus after passing stools. There is no bleeding and stools are also not hard. But still it pains a lot.

I was taking Nux Vom 30 as prescribed by you. Kindly suggest a remedy at the earliest.

Ashish

Answer
Dear Ashish,
         If you have soft stools and yet have pain in the anus, you are most probably suffering from proctitis. Please take Acidum nitricum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for a week. You should be better. Please increase your daily intake of curds to at least a medium-sized bowl every day and avoid nonvegetarian food, alcohol, and spices for at least 10 days. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri