sorry to bother again but I have full confidence in you.
You advised Cal phos 30 which I,ve bought in pills.
I,m also taking syp liv -T (SBL) for fatty liver. I was not able to
eat as it was all tender.
So before starting your medicine , should I stop the syrup? I,ve been taking it for a week and its relief.

ANSWER: Dear Usman,
         You can certainly continue with the syrup, as it mostly contains mother tinctures, which will not interfere with the action of Calcarea phosphoricum. Thank you.

My latest reports attached
Hba1c is 12.2 which indicates v high levels
Will u recommend any other medicine along with Cal phos?
   I dont have any dropsy

Dear Usman,
         Yes, your HbA1c is very high and needs to be brought down to 7. I suggest that go on a low carb diet (only less sweet fruits, vegetables, white meat, milk, and pulses; with no cereals and sugar at all) and start jogging. You will have to keep checking your blood glucose every day, as this will reduce your diabetes very fast; so, you will have to reduce your allopathic medicines; otherwise you will be at risk of fainting due to hypoglycemia. Try to reduce your medicines to the bare minimum when following this regimen. I have tried this on multiple patients and have had very good results. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.